Have you been struggling to activate your coupon or promo code? In this post, we will share with you what you need to do in case you fail to activate yours. Read the full post to understand each step of promo code.
Error: Invalid coupon code entered
When activating a promo code, you receive an error message ” You have entered an invalid coupon code “carefully check the code you received, and the symbols entered in the activation form. When activating codes, our users often confuse lowercase characters G and Q, L and I, U and V, if they enter the code manually.
Error: You have already activated this coupon
If, when activating the code, the message ” You have already activated this coupon ” appears, then you activated this promo code earlier, for example, by specifying it in a special form during registration. Check the payment history in your account. In the history, you will see information about the activation of the code.
Please note: if you have activated a promo code but have not received books using it, you do not need to re-enter the promo code to receive books. Please visit GreenPromoCode.com to choose a book after activating a promo code.
Error: Coupon has already been activated on another account
If such an error appears when activating a promo code, you most likely have activated the promo code in your other account. If you know the account’s login in which you activated the promo code earlier, you can enter it and use it or contact the support service to merge your accounts.
Suppose you are unable to activate the promotional code yourself. In that case, there is no data on the activation of the code in the history of your payments, or you do not know the login of the account in which the promotional code was activated.
How to activate a promo code
- The first thing is to sign in to your Google account.
- Then tap on the tools icon, and in the “Payment” section, select Promotions.
- Press the blue plus button.
- Enter your promo code.
- Click Save.
How to check the status of receiving the bonus
To find out how much you have left before you receive your bonus, go to the Promotions page in your account. The data on it is updated every few hours. Here, you can check if you meet the terms of the promotion and view redeemed and expired promo codes. To switch to it, find these steps on this online stores.
- Actively. The coupon reward is provided to the user.
- They are used, in progress. The coupon was successfully used, but the spending requirement has not yet been met (for example, to receive $ 50, you need to spend 25).
- Processed. Expense requirement met (you spent $ 25 and can get an additional $ 50). The system processes data on the amount of remuneration.
- Expired. Coupon expired after activation and no spending require
- Not valid. The coupon was invalid, or we did not approve its use.