We can call the leader a mediator, who is responsible for balancing instability in the workplace caused due to conflicts between the employees. The responsibilities of leaders include monitoring projects, communicating goals, encouraging target completion, and resolving conflicts. The responsibilities aren’t limited; it’s the qualities of leaders which make them effectively suitable for their role. Leadership comes in various forms and styles. There are several types of leadership styles given as follows: Successful Leader
- Autocratic leadership
- Transformational Leadership
- Authoritative Leadership
- Democratic Leadership
- Charismatic Leadership
- Laissez-Faire Leadership
- Transactional Leadership
- Bureaucratic Leadership
- Participative Leadership
Here are the qualities that make a leader an effective and successful leader.
- Preparedness: Whenever we move on the path of success, losses are always expected. We cannot anticipate success overnight without dealing with failures. You may have hundreds of ways to accomplish your target, but only one way will lead you towards success.
- Believe In Themselves: Achievements and failures are a part of day-to-day life. One day they close a thousand-dollar deal and the other day they just keep sending cold emails. In this process, one thing that every successful leader keeps high is believing in themselves. If they won’t, then who will? Nathan Garries is a Certified Financial Planner and he’s known to be one of the best leaders because of his hard work, dedication, and belief in himself. Like him, other successful entrepreneurs must also believe in themselves. They must believe in things that make their company strive and achieve big milestones.
- Take Breaks: When you start working, you may feel energetic, but working too long may affect your focus. All-day pressure and stress can cause tiredness. Leaders should take small breaks to refresh and recharge the mind and body. Be clear about your objective for the day. Your concentration can save both time and effort.
- Ask Questions: Putting direct questions related to critical information in front of teammates may cause an imbalance in their comfort of speaking. Leaders like Nathan Garries Edmonton-based Certified Financial Planner should let the team members talk and discuss. A leader should trust his team to be involved in the project by giving them a chance to present and discuss the ideas they have in mind. After the presentation, a leader can give his/her comments, suggestions and ask relevant questions.
- Active and Energetic: Your mood will improve impressively if you keep yourself active. Leaders like Tim Cook keep themselves active physically and mentally. Regular exercise is the best way to raise your self-esteem and keep yourself active throughout the day. You can concentrate more on your work, sleep, and other casual activities. Even if you choose to walk in the garden or do gardening, it will be a good decision. Exercising for 30 minutes will be enough to maintain brain activity.
Even 83% of employers agree that it’s important to develop leaders at every level, but less than 5% of companies emphasized it. More than 77% of the organization believes that they lack leadership. Undeniably, all resources are worthless if the organization has no right leadership. It is associated with internal and external stakeholders within or outside the industry as well. We can say that leadership is the vital management function that significantly improves efficiency and effectiveness. Whether in terms of inspiration, confidence, commitment, or ambition, leadership nurtures the strengths of every asset.