To increase the growth potential of your business, you must learn how to create powerful lead magnets to attract more prospects into your sales funnel.
In this post, I’ll introduce you to 8 powerful lead magnets that will X2 your business’s growth. But if you’re looking for a reputable company for your lead generation. This digital agency that offers SEO is your best bet.
- Swipe file: This is a collection of writings such as sales letters, advertisements, headlines, etc that are tested and proven. A swipe file exists to guide people on how they can achieve the same goal by implementing the principles upon which writings in the swipe files are based.
- Templates: These are more or less a copy and paste type of lead magnet. They exist to make it easy for users to perform certain tasks. It is a fill-in-the-gap document where the lead inserts a few words to suit their aim.
- Checklists: Checklists are essentially a condensed document which contains boxes that must be ticked for one to perform a task successfully. They are an actionable list and are highly recommended as lead magnets for any “how to” tasks.
- Whitepapers: Whitepapers are powerful lead magnets to position your business as an authority in the industry. They are well-researched, authoritative, and in-depth reports on a specific topic that presents a problem and provides a solution.
- Webinars/Teleseminars: Webinars when packed with value is powerful. Because they happen in real-time, webinars project you to your audience as an expert. And since they have the opportunity to ask you life questions, it solidifies your credibility and makes it easy for them to buy your core offering.
- Quiz: Quizzes are a super engaging way of gathering leads. Humans are social creatures, we always want to know if we are right or wrong. So design the quiz in a way that sparks the curiosity of your audience about uncovering something about themselves or a specific problem.
- Cheatsheet: This is condensed information about a complicated topic. Your cheat sheet should be on a problem that is relevant to the situation of your audience and it must contain a list of guidelines that will enable them to achieve a specific benefit each time they follow it.
- Brochure: if your business is engaged in services that require you to first educate prospects, creating a brochure as a lead magnet is ideal for your case. This brochure will contain almost all the information needed by the prospect to reach a decision on whether to buy or not.
- An article: In some cases, you can use articles that will help your audience solve a specific problem or help them achieve a specific goal as lead magnets. Articles are very powerful in the sense that the audience does not have to leave the page or come at a later date before consuming the lead magnet.
- A worksheet: Worksheets help your audience to complete certain exercises or to implement the lessons they have learned from your content. It is important that you make this resource editable so the users can actually benefit from downloading it.