Whether you are trying to set up your Netgear AC750 router for the first time or just view your current WiFi password, accessing 192.168.1.1 is necessary. However, many users face issues while trying to log in to their AC750 wireless routers via the default router IP. Are you one of them?
If yes, then you might be unable to reach the login page due to the following reasons:
- The Ethernet cable you’ve used to connect your Netgear AC750 router and the existing modem is either worn out or damaged from somewhere.
- You haven’t typed the correct IP address in the address bar of your web browser.
- There is an IP issue on your computer or laptop.
- You haven’t used the correct username and password to log in to your Netgear AC750 wireless router.
- There is some issue with your Netgear AC750 router itself.
Now that you are fully aware of the reasons that might be stopping you from accessing the Netgear AC750 setup page, follow the tips mentioned below to fix the issue.
Fixed: 192.168.1.1 Default Router IP Not Working
- Verify the Ethernet Connection
If you have connected your Netgear AC750 router and the existing modem wirelessly, consider using an Ethernet cable instead.
But, in case you have already connected your devices with the help of the Ethernet cable, then make sure that it is not worn out or damaged from anywhere. Apart from that, ensure that the Ethernet connection is finger-tight.
- Enter the Correct IP Address
Typing an incorrect IP address in the address bar of the web browser is the most common mistake that users make while trying to log in to their Netgear AC750 routers. Chances are that you might have committed the same mistake.
To rectify it, make sure that you type the correct web address. Also, do not forget to cross-check the web address before pressing the Enter key.
- Use the Correct Admin Details
Another thing that you need to take care of to successfully log into your Netgear AC750 router is using the correct username and password.
If you are not sure about the default login credentials of your Netgear wireless router, then either you can go to the official website of Netgear or pull out the user manual.
- Reboot Your Netgear Router
As mentioned above, sometimes, technical glitches can also stop you from logging into your Netgear router via 192.168.1.1. But, the good news is that rebooting your device will help you get rid of the issue.
Mentioned below are the steps that will assist you in rebooting your Netgear AC750 router:
- Disconnect every device connected to your router.
- Power off your router and unplug it from the wall socket.
- Once done, wait for some time.
- Then, plug your Netgear router back into the wall outlet and press the Power button.
If rebooting your Netgear AC750 router didn’t resolve the 192.168.1.1 default router IP not working issue for you, then, continue reading this post.
- Change Your AC750 Router
A Netgear router is a technical device. This means that it is can go bad anytime, without even a notice. If your wireless router has gotten old, then this may be a good opportunity for you to get it changed.
As soon as you buy a new Netgear wireless router, access the routerlogin page, and configure it.
Our guide to troubleshoot the 192.168.1.1 default router IP not working issue ends here. Here’s to hope that the tips mentioned in this post helped you fix the issue you were facing with your Netgear AC750 device. If what we are hoping for comes true, don’t forget to leave a word of appreciation in the comment section. We would love to hear that we could help.